Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Best Peanut Butter Frosting Ever!

Recently I've been experimenting with making my own recipes. Knowing the basic ingrediants for a frosting or cake and making it my own. I love being creative and am always trying to improve my cakes. My friend loves peanut butter so I made some chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and they were a hit! The frosting is creamy and not so peanut butter-y that it sticks in your mouth. It melts as you eat it. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Frosts 14-18 cupcakes
Ingredients:
1 stick butter, room temperature
3-4 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1-2 tbs milk

Directions:
Beat the butter until it is creamy. Slowly add the powdered sugar one cup at a time. Add the rest of the ingredients and more powdered sugar if needed. Beat until just combined, if you overmix the frosting might separate. Frost and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment